Niche Merlot 2019
PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNING MERLOT RATED 93 POINTS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED BY WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
Vibrant crimson with red hue. Aromas of freshly crush black fruit, chocolate and a mild touch of oak and spice. The palate is round and generous. A succulent mid palate shows lovely plum and some cherry flavours with chocolate creating a rounder finish whilst being perfectly interwoven between natural fruit acid and tannin. Some spice ensures a fresh and lively finish.
The fruit was sourced from premium vineyards located in South Australia. We picked in the cool of night when the fruit had reached its optimum ripeness then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with ta short period of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with old French oak.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over the next few years|
- y_2021, m_2, d_25, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_112776, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 312.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT