Ladbroke Grove Museum Coonawarra Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
MUSEUM RELEASE COONAWARRA CAB SAV FROM AUS BOUTIQUE WINE OF YEAR WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.54 out of 5 stars.
- LADBROKE GROVE CABERNET SAUVIGNON RATED UP TO 96 POINTS HALLIDAY
- 9 TIME TROPHY WINNING & 10 TIME GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINERY
- PRODUCER IS WINNER OF BOUTIQUE AUSTRALIAN WINE OF THE YEAR
- MUSEUM RELEASE OF DECADE FROM COONAWARRA
This is a classic full flavoured Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon sourced from a select parcel of fruit from central Coonawarra. This wine exhibits a complex but firm balanced tannin structure and ripe concentrated fruit characteristics.
The wine has benefited from extended maturation in new French oak hogsheads for 22 months and can be enjoyed now, or will further develop with some bottle age.
Established in 1982, Ladbroke Grove Wines remains a family owned business producing premium Coonawarra wines in limited quantities.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2019, m_7, d_20, h_7
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
- loc_en_AU, sid_110436, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 321.77ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT