La Bise Le Petite Frais Adelaide Hills Rose 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- "SMASHABLE AND SERIOUS AT ONCE" 91 POINTS THE WINE FRONT
- GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE 2019
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE 2019
- DRY STYLE ROSE FROM ADELAIDE HILLS
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST WINEMAKERS & WINE SHOW JUDGES
The colder this wine is drunk the better to see the strawberry and raspberry fruits. The palate has a lot of texture and richness without the sugar so it’s a healthier and fresher version of many Rosé’s. Sangiovese, Tempranillo and Pinot Gris grapes are used to achieve this blend and flavour. So grab a glass, lie back and think of summer in the South of France.
93 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
"Pale pink, without any sign of oak involvement, and the palate serves to reinforce just that. It’s very fresh and crisp, with light red fruits, good acidity and length. One thing missing is residual sugar, which lifts the wine out of the ruck."
93 Points Wine Showcase Magazine
91 Points The Wine Front
Gold Medal - Wine Showcase Magazine
La Petite Frais is the name we give to our Rose meaning "the small fresh one". Vibrant and fresh this wine is with all the character you want in a Rose. This is a dry style and lower in alcohol to add to the health benefits. Grenache grapes grown in the Adelaide Hills. The grapes are hand picked and given 24 hours resting time when the juice can absorb flavour and colour from the skins. After which we use the French style of Rose winemaking to make a Rose to enjoy. Grab a glass, lie back and think of the south of France.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 250.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;