Jack In A Box Bendigo Shiraz 2019
AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON BENDIGO SHIRAZ FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED BENDIGO SHIRAZ
- CENTRAL VICTORIAN SHIRAZ SOURCED FROM BENDIGO REGION
- BENDIGO SUB REGION HAS BEEN PRODUCING FRUIT SINCE 1855
- PRODUCED BY A TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Deep intense red in colour. Concentrated aromatics with ripe black fruits, pepper and spices. Rich bold style expressing the serious nature of wines in particular Shiraz from this region. Quite full-bodied fruit driven style with some bold tannins, lingering acidity which work cohesively together along with the ripe black fruits. Spice and savoury undertones round it all out.
Bendigo has a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters with some variation in meso-climatic conditions due to elevation, slope and aspect. Our vineyards have a brownish loamy sand to clay loam soils over a stony clay base, with significant patches of gold-bearing quartz gravel sub-soils. Overall, the soils are acidic and fairly low in nutrients the tendency to low yields is undoubtedly the reason why the region provides red wines of such depth and strength. The fruit was destemmed and crushed prior to fermentation. A slow fermentation on skins over the next 10 days days occurred with pump overs and plunging kept to a minimum to maintain the quality and purity of the fruit.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2020, m_10, d_17, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113748, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT