Fowles Wines Chop Chop Victorian Pinot Noir 2020
COOL CLIMATE PINOT NOIR FROM 5 STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY FOWLES WINES AT 57% OFF
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FINEST COOL CLIMATE WINE PRODUCERS
- SAVE 57% ON THIS COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN PINOT NOIR
- WHOLESALE CLEARANCE AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
- 5 STAR RATED FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
Elegant with rich red berry fruits complemented by toasted vanilla oak and silky tannins.
Fowles Wines vineyards and winery are located in the dramatic granite landscape of Strathbogie Ranges region of Victoria. Fowles Wine crafts some of Australia’s finest cool climate wines, winning many of Australia’s most prestigious wine medals and trophies. The Fowles Wine team is energetic and enterprising, continuing to break new ground by proudly taking the Strathbogie Ranges ‘message in a bottle’ to the world with some ofAustralia’s most exciting wines.The Strathbogie Ranges are located 100 kilometres north of Melbourne. The ruggedly beautiful massifs its almost 600 metres above sea level and is characterised by ancient granite boulders dating back over 360million years. A huge granite peninsula, pushed up from the ocean, the Strathbogie Ranges has emerged as a truly distinct, high-altitude and cool climate region, helping us to produce intense wines that are elegant and full of character.
12x Fowles Wines Chop Chop Victorian Pinot Noir 2020
1x Baileys Irish Cream Original 700ml
Strathbogie Ranges, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;