Fowles Wines Chop Chop Victorian Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
57% OFF COOL CLIMATE CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM 5 STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 57% OFF COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE EVER OFFERED ON FOWLES WINES
- 5 STAR FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- WHOLESALE CLEARANCE DEAL NEVER TO BE REPEATED
Ripe blackberry and plum with lovely integrated oak. Great length with dusty tannins on the finish.
Fowles Wines vineyards and winery are located in the dramatic granite landscape of Strathbogie Ranges region of Victoria. Fowles Wine crafts some of Australia’s finest cool climate wines, winning many of Australia’s most prestigious wine medals and trophies. The Fowles Wine team is energetic and enterprising, continuing to break new ground by proudly taking the Strathbogie Ranges ‘message in a bottle’ to the world with some ofAustralia’s most exciting wines.The Strathbogie Ranges are located 100 kilometres north of Melbourne. The ruggedly beautiful massifs its almost 600 metres above sea level and is characterised by ancient granite boulders dating back over 360million years. A huge granite peninsula, pushed up from the ocean, the Strathbogie Ranges has emerged as a truly distinct, high-altitude and cool climate region, helping us to produce intense wines that are elegant and full of character.
Strathbogie Ranges, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.