Escapade Vineyards Barossa Valley Shiraz 2021 Dozen
70% OFF FAILED EXPORT 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE & 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- TROPHY BAROSSA VALLEY WINERY OF THE YEAR NEW YORK WINE COMPETITION
- 70% OFF SAVE $420 A DOZEN EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE
Deep dark red and purple in colour. The nose in intoxicating with raspberry, licorice along with some subtle pepper, oak, and dried herbs. Full bodied palate which is highly concentrated with Raspberry, black olive, plum and licorice all feature with some dark chocolate providing the core flavours. Wonderfully integrated tannins then give the texture and balance the wine perfectly.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Elegant soft berry aromas with attractive dark berry character developing. Long, generous wine rich showing attractive spice and fruit on the palate."
94 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Sweetly fruited and complex on the nose with blackberry, smoky bacon, warm spice and roasted nut aromas, it's succulent and plump in the mouth with fleshy texture and rounded tannins. Delightfully styled and flavoursome with a lengthy velvety finish. At its best: now to 2033. $40.00."
93 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Melbourne International Wine Competition
Sourced from a selection of growers I have worked with for several years across different hamlets of the Barossa Valley including Greenock, Tanunda, Ebenezer, and Bethany. The individual vineyards were picked and crushed separately providing different characteristics which then came together and were transformed by assemblage. All fruit was picked and underwent fermentation in small 4 tonne open fermenters. The juice was pumped twice a week for a one week before draining and being slowly basket pressed. Post ferment the wine aged in 2–4-year-old French oak.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_117970, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT