Delas Freres Cotes Du Rhone Rose 2020
90 POINT RATED JOSH RAYNOLDS VINOUS COTES DU RHONE GRENACHE ROSE FROM PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1835
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINTS JOSH RAYNOLDS VINOUS
- TOP 100 WINERIES IN THE WORLD WINE & SPIRIT MAGAZINE 2021
- SOURCED FROM COTES DU RHONE IN SOUTHERN FRANCE
- PRODUCER OF 98 POINT RATED WINES DECANTER & 99 POINT RATED WINES ROBERT PARKER
- EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED GRENACHE ROSE
The colour is pale, luminous, with a salmon-like tinge. On the nose, the aromas are of ripe pears, raspberries and pomegranates. To the mouth the flavours are fresh and delicate, and linger on with a smooth and fruity finish.
90 Points, Josh Raynolds - Vinous Magazine
"Light, bright orange. Spiced-accented cherry, raspberry, peach and tangerine aromas are complemented by a building floral nuance. Concentrated and sappy on the palate, offering juicy red berry, pit fruit and floral pastille flavours that slowly turn sweeter on the back half. The tangerine notes returns on the long, penetrating finish, which hangs on with very good tenacity."
This cuvée is the result of a blend of wines that mainly come from the commune of SainteCécile-les-Vignes and Rochegude. Average production: 10,000 bottles (75 cl.) per year. Grape Varieties : Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault are the main varieties of the blend. When they reach the winery, the grapes undergo a short period of cold maceration for about 8 to 18 hours, in order to extract colour and fruit flavours. Run-off and press juices are blended at once before the fermentation, which lasts between 8 and 10 days at a maximum temperature of 64°F (18°C). The wine is kept in stainless steel tanks to avoid any oxydation. Bottling takes place after fining and filtering.
Cotes Du Rhone, France
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil Over Cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;