Clarendon Hills Domaine Clarendon BDX 2016
ICONIC CLARENDON HILLS SINGLE VINEYARD CABERNET MERLOT BLEND LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- SINGLE VINEYARD CABERNET MERLOT BLEND SOURCED FROM BLEWITT SPRINGS SUB REGION
- PRODUCED BY ROMAN BRATASIUK "ONE OF PLANET EARTH'S GREATEST WINEMAKERS"
- CLARENDON HILLS HAVE MULTIPLE 100 POINT RATINGS FROM ROBERT PARKER
- EXTREMELY LIMITED ALLOCATION AVAILABLE
Deep Crimson. A harmonious combination of forrest floor, polished wooden furniture, chocolate shavings with understated blackcurrant and blackberry fruit in what is a very low altitude, reserved expression. As the glass evolves the altitude of perfume slowly rises and a bouquet of cedar, roast almond, leather boot and blackcurrant liqueur finely interlace and create something quite unique and sophisticated. There is careful attention to detail across this finely polished and creamy smooth palate that evidently reflects the 40% Merlot inclusion. Layers of pure black fruit, earthy olive tapenade and subtle degrees of cigar tobacco, roast almond and baking spice nuance throughout this classical styled composition.
Among the single vineyards of Cabernet and Merlot is the Domaine Clarendon BDX vineyard which is located within the Blewitt Springs sub region of McLaren Vale, South Australia. All of the wines at Clarendon Hills are made by hand and are crafted using only natural processes and ingredients.
|Source/Region:||McLaren Vale, South Australia|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 247.41ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;