Amakira Epicurus The Philosophy Barossa Valley Shiraz 2020
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED AMAKIRA WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SAVE $492 A DOZEN LIMITED ON LIMITED RELEASE
- PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED AMAKIRA WINES
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
This premium Barossa Valley Shiraz exhibits deep crimson hues and a lusciously aromatic nose. A predominance of dark blueberries and blackberries laced with star anise yields to notes of chocolate, pepper and savory spices. Full-bodied with balanced acidity and soft lingering tannin's, this delightful wine provides a smooth and satisfying finish.
The ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus taught a way of living based on the belief that simple pleasures are the key to a tranquil and happy life; a philosophy that stills rings true today.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Red Blend|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 231.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;