1838 Reserve Grenache 2018
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING MCVALE GRENACHE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.42 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- SOURCED FROM MCLAREN VALE REGION
Vivid red purple in colour. Lifted exotic red berry fruit flavours with some subtle spice and oak providing a gentle lift of complexity. Delicious upfront fruit flavours dominate. The wine delivers bright red berry fruits with a soft and silky mid-palate and finishes with elegant juicy tannins and a warm touch of oak.
93 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit was sourced from low yielding old vine vineyards in South Australia’s premium viticultural region McLaren Vale. The result is intensely flavoured wines due to the care and attention these growers give them. This wine was fermented warm and received pump overs during fermentation. The wine is made with limited oak aging to ensure fruit purity is the hero here. This wine will continue to develop over the next couple of years however it will be at its best over the short to medium terms while the fruit flavours are at their most vibrant.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar over the next 5 years|
- y_2020, m_2, d_20, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_111222, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT