1838 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.83 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- OUR BIGGEST SELLING BRAND 1838 RESERVE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
Intense deep purple with red rim. Traditional upfront fruit style of Cabernet Sauvignon with lifted aromas of ripe red and black berry fruit with a hint of blueberry. The aromas of coffee, chocolates and aniseed provide further complexity on the nose. Full and vibrant fruit flavours of dark red and black berry are the highlight whilst more profound notes of freshly cut plum which fill the mid palate. Soft tannins go well with the elegant under lying taste of oak to make this a very approachable and easy drinking Cabernet. A very good quaffing wine that would be perfectly matched with roast lamb stuffed with garlic and Rosemary.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase
Fruit was sourced from several well-known growers in South Australia. The different sites allowed us to pick the fruit over a period of 2 weeks allowing each vineyard to develop differing characters to compliment each other. The result is intensely flavoured wines due to the care and attention these growers give them. This wine was fermented warm and received pump overs on a daily basis during their fermentation. Select parcels of the wine received aging with oak contact to add another level ofcomplexity without over powering the fruit.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2020, m_8, d_4, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_112737, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 235.92ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT