Conquest Sparkling Shiraz Nv
93 POINT RATED SPARKLING SHIRAZ SOURCED FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.88 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED SPARKLING SHIRAZ
- SOURCED FROM MULTI INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING WINERY
- PERFECT SPARKLING SHIRAZ FOR ANY OCCASION UNDER $10
- FROM SELECTED COOL CLIMATE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN VINEYARDS
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FOUNDING WINEMAKERS EST. 1853
Deep garnet in colour with vibrant magenta bubbles. Aromas of concentrated blackcurrant with hints of liquorice, spice and dark cherries.Creamy bubbles and luscious sweetness envelop the plump blackberry mid palate, which is enhanced with hints of savoury development. The long sweet fruit finish is balanced with fine tannin and acidity.Great for Christmas breakfast, lunch and dinner.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Rich blackcurrants on the nose and palate. Plenty of complexity and has a sophisticated palate with sweet fruit that just continue to linger."
Premium parcels of fruit from cooler growing regions across South Australia were selected for this fantastic example of sparkling wine. The fruit was harvested then gently pressed to retain varietal character and freshness, which is something we made a priority with this wine. Winemaking techniques included fermentation with solids as well as cool and warm fermentation. These techniques improved texture and softness without sacrificing the varietal characters we wanted to portray.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2019, m_3, d_22, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_24
- loc_en_AU, sid_107790, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 420.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT