Tempus Two Silver Series Sauvignon Blanc 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE TEMPUS TWO SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM LEGENDARY MCGUIGAN FAMILY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE TEMPUS TWO SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY WINEMAKERS THE MCGUIGAN FAMILY
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY STYLE OF SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PRODUCED BY AWARD WINNING WINEMAKER ANDREW DUFF
Aromas of fresh cut grass aromas are met with passionfruit, lemon and lime. A fresh and zesty wine exhibiting superb varietal intensity and citrus. Bright lemon acidity provides structure and length, while the wine finishes soft and clean.
The Tempus Two Silver series imparts a level of style and sophistication to everyday drinking. Fusing quality grapes with contemporary winemaking, this range features wines with distinct, varietal character.
Sourced from select vineyards within South Eastern Australia, this modern and contemporary wine is fresh and vibrant. The grapes are harvested at night to retain optimum ripeness. The fruit is then pressed immediately, clarified and fermented, ensuring the pure aromas and flavours of this grape variety remain. This Sauvignon Blanc has been crafted for immediate drinking. Whilst enjoyable on its own, it is particularly well suited to a variety of dishes from grilled seafood to a fresh chicken salad.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 250.75ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;