Pikes The White Mullet Clare Valley White Blend 2017
PIKES CLARE VALLEY SEMILLON BLEND, PREVIOUS VINTAGE MATTHEW JUKES TOP 100 AUSTRALIAN WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY BY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ONE OF CLARE VALLEYS MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKING LEGEND NEIL PIKE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED IN MATTHEW JUKES 100 BEST AUSTRALIAN WINES
Pale green colour. Gentle of citrus, stonefruit and tropical fruit with a hint of honeysuckle. Fresh and light bodied displaying citrus and stonefruit with just enough acidity to give some cut to the soft, ripe palate.
5 Star Rated Winery James Halliday Australian Wine Companion
Made predominantly from Semillon and Fiano with just a squirt of Viognier. This wine delivers a nice mouthful of bright, fresh flavour and is ideal for the warmer months. A worthy partner to seafood and a great match with most Asian foods. Drink over the first couple of summers.
Blend: 90% Semillon, 9% Fiano, 1% Viognier
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Semillon & Blends|
|Cellaring:||Drinking well now|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.05ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;