Houghton Reserve Western Australia Sauvignon Blanc 2022
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM ICONIC HOUGHTON WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1836
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- WESTERN AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY HOUGHTON WINES ESTABLISHED 1836
- LIMITED STOCK ALLOCATION WILL SELL OUT FAST
Brilliant pale straw with a youthful green hue. A fresh and intense bouquet, displaying lifted aromatics of passionfruit, kiwifruit and grapefruit, preserved lemon, white elderflower and hints of vanillin spice. Light bodied, the vibrant and juicy palate displays flavours of blackcurrant, lime segments and pink grapefruit. The palate is lightly textured from a short period of lees maturation. Vibrant acidity provides balance and freshness.
Houghton was founded in 1836 by a syndicate of three British Army Officers and named after the most senior of the three — Lieutenant Colonel Richmond Houghton. Today, Houghton is one of Australia’s finest, oldest and most awarded wineries. The Houghton Reserve range, a fine selection from our premium reserve wines, epitomises Western Australia’s signature varietals.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 222.44ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;