Fraser Gallop Estate Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2022 6pack
NEW RELEASE PREMIUM MARGARET RIVER SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE MARGARET RIVER SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PREMIUM SINGLE VINEYARD SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
A wine of excellent freshness zippy acidity, poise and length. Lime flavours green pineapple, cumquat, and some passionfruit.
The relative warmth of the area compared to the sub-regions further south allows us to ripen the Semillon beyond the herbal elements, achieving golden bunches with a strong citrus flavour. This is complemented by the Sauvignon Blanc which has punchy tropical fruit flavours like passionfruit, gooseberry and some thiols which remind of pawpaw. The dominance of Semillon in the blend also stands this wine in good stead for longer term cellaring should you be able to resist its youthful charms in the first year. A small portion of Sauvignon Blanc was fermented in French Oak barrels to provide texture and interest to the blend.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Semillon Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 213.87ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.