Conquest Coonawarra Sauvignon Blanc 2022
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARD AND 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY WINNING FOUNDING AUSTRALIAN WINERY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARD AND 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- COOL CLIMATE SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES
- OUTSTANDING VALUE COONAWARRA SAUVIGNON BLANC FOR UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
This enticing Coonawarra Sauvignon Blanc exhibits fresh up-front passionfruit with intense tropical fruits on the nose, carrying through to a rich and lingering finish on the palate. Ideal accompaniment to fresh seafood.
Conquest Wines is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected winemakers. For 150 years, since Jesse Norman planted his first vines, Conquest has built a reputation for premium varietal wines of elegance and finesse.The winemaking philosophy is to use only the best fruit from each vintage and region to produce wines of great style and intensity.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Made to drink upon release or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.29ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;