Conquest Coonawarra Sauvignon Blanc 2022
94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- COOL CLIMATE SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES
- OUTSTANDING VALUE COONAWARRA SAUVIGNON BLANC FOR UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- FINAL STOCK AVAILABLE WILL SELL OUT FAST
This enticing Coonawarra Sauvignon Blanc exhibits fresh up-front passionfruit with intense tropical fruits on the nose, carrying through to a rich and lingering finish on the palate. Ideal accompaniment to fresh seafood.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Conquest Wines is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected winemakers. For 150 years, since Jesse Norman planted his first vines, Conquest has built a reputation for premium varietal wines of elegance and finesse.The winemaking philosophy is to use only the best fruit from each vintage and region to produce wines of great style and intensity.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Made to drink upon release or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_12, d_7, h_9
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_116597, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT