Conquest Barossa Valley Chardonnay 2022 Dozen
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.33 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- CHARDONNAY FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES
- BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
Medium Straw in colour. White peach typical of Barossa Valley chardonnay with citrus and melon. Lovely length and structure with flavours of white peach, citrus, melon and oak all play a pivotal role to the balance achieved. This wine is a great example of a fresh flavoursome Barossa Valley Chardonnay with little influence from the winemaker, which allows the talent of the grower to shine, as the vineyard is where truly great wines are made.
95 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
The grapes were delivered to the winery and de-stemmed before being soft pressed. The pressing were kept separate and after cold settling and clarification the juice undertook a cool fermentation. An aromatic yeast isolate was selected to enhance the aromatics and older French oak provides wonderful depth and creamy/nutty characters. Make to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant although will develop more complexity over the short term.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Made to drink upon release or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_3, d_23, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_116195, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.