Butler Crest Margaret River Chardonnay 2017
94 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT & 90 POINT RATED NED GOODWIN HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & 5 STARS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 90 POINT RATED NED GOODWIN HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- HAND CRAFTED BOUTIQUE MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAY
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
It's elegantly composed and delightfully expressed, showing white flesh peach, lemon peel, nougat and roasted cashew aromas, followed by a brilliantly sleek palate delivering excellent fruit purity combined with subtle oak infusion. Firmly structured by bright acidity, finishing long and linear
94 Point Rated & 5 Stars Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"A lovely elegant expression with fabulous fruit purity and a sense of restraint, the wine shows grapefruit, Gala apple, peach and subtle nougat characters on the nose. The palate is brilliantly focused and persistent with refined mouthfeel and firm acidity, leading to an impressively long and linear finish. At its best: now to 2027. 5 Stars . Outstanding quality showing varietal purity and exemplifying regional type."
90 Point Rated - Ned Goodwin Halliday Wine Companion
"A plenty flavourful chardonnay reliving a halcyon era, at least commercially, for Aussie wine. An era dedicated to chardonnay of a round mouthfeel, ample stone to tropical fruit references and vanilla pod oak nestled at the back end."
Margaret River, Western Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 238.98ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.