Brookland Valley Verse 1 Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2020
MARGARET RIVER SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC PRODUCED BY 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.67 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE MARGARET RIVER SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
The 2020 vintage has a brilliant, pale straw color with green hue. Intense tropical aromatics of guava, lychee and pineapples with a hint of passionfruit. The Semillon gives a grassy lift. The palate is fresh and vibrant with lemon and lime citrus, gooseberry and guava notes. Short term maturation on light lees has given the palate weight and texture. Bright citrus acidity gives excellent palate length.
Individual parcels were crushed, pressed and fermented separately in stainless steel tanks. Selected yeast were chosen and ferments carried out at cool temperatures to retain varietal aromatics. Following fermentation the individual parcels were kept in contact with light yeast lees prior to blending to provide further complexity, texture and palate length.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2021, m_10, d_22, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_114329, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 253.17ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT