Berton Vineyards Outback Jack Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2022
NEW RELEASE BERTON OUTBACK JACK SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER CWSA
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING BERTON VINEYARDS
- LIMITED STOCK RELEASE WILL SELL OUT FAST
- 4 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
A vibrant blend, our Outback Semillon Sauvignon Blanc displays aromas of passionfruit, lemon zest and fresh parsley. The palate begins with lime citrus and honey dew which quickly transgresses into tropical flavours such passionfruit. Crisp acidity provides excellent length with a freshly cut green apple finish.
In the vineyard drought conditions provided warm and dry weather in the Riverina. Yields were a little low and some heavy rain before vintage affected some of the earlier varieties, with alcohols a little lower than expected. The Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc grapes were harvested during the night in February. Upon arrival at the winery, the fruit was crushed, destemmed and chilled to our bag presses. After pressing the juice is clarified, then fermented at temperatures of 14° – 16°C using a carefully selected yeast to optimise varietal expression. Finally, the wine is blended and filtered for bottling as soon as possible to retain freshness and crisp fruit flavours.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 2 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_117715, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 259.52ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT