1838 Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.14 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING MCLAREN VALE SAUVIGNON BLANC
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
Vibrant straw to lime green in colour. Lifted aromas of gooseberry, pineapple, lemon and lime with freshly cut grass notes. The palate displays tropical notes with an allure of passion fruit, lime, melon and a touch of lemon with crisp natural fruit acidity.
93 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from vineyards across South Australia. Harvested at the cool of night before being transported to the winery then we crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- y_2019, m_9, d_21, h_5
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_16
- loc_en_AU, sid_109330, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 32.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT