Normans Old Vine Barossa Valley Chardonnay 2023 Dozen
93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNING OLD VINE UNOAKED BAROSSA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- UNOAKED OLD VINE CHARDONNAY UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS ESTABLISHED 1853
- 66% OFF SAVE $240 A DOZEN ON THIS LIMITED RELEASE
Wonderful white peach, nashi pear, honey dew melon and a clear crisp line of acid which is kept in balance with the wonderful complexity derived from extended time on less which with further time will develop further creamy characters. This fruit forward Chardonnay is beautifully balanced with fresh flavours of citrus and tropical fruit. It is an elegant wine with a clean texture that is to be enjoyed now.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Elegant aroma of melon and citrus notes. Zesty palate with a lovely crisp acid finish."
Sam Kim Wine orbit
"Restrained and taut, the wine shows fresh apple, citrus peel and oatmeal nuances on the nose, followed by a tightly structured palate displaying austere mouthfeel backed by crisp acidity, finishing edgy and steely. At its best: now to 2028. $30.00."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 252.39ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;