Ashton Hills Piccadilly Valley Vintage Sparkling Rose 2019 6pack
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED NICK STOCK JAMES SUCKLING & 91 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED NICK STOCK JAMES SUCKLING
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON
- SOURCED FROM A SINGLE VINEYARD IN THE PICCADILLY VALLEY
Crunchy fresh raspberries and stonefruits are delicately balanced with a creamy supple mouthfeel from the bottle fermentation. The low dosage carries the crisp clean finish.
Cold conditions at flowering resulted in low grape yields in the Adelaide Hills and throughout South Australia in 2019. However, the high altitude of the Piccadilly Valley ensures late flowering and the spring of 2018 provided a warm window late in the season bringing average yields to the sub-region. Quality was excellent owing to dry conditions which meant there were no disease or pest issues and all batches of pinot noir showed strong colour, concentration and flavour.
Piccadilly Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 2026|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.49ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.