Yering Station Little Yering Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2019
92 POINT RATED NICK BUTLER THE REAL REVIEW YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR FROM ICONIC YERING STATION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED NICK BUTLER THE REAL REVIEW
- TOP VALUE BUY THE REAL REVIEW
- HIGHLY RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON THE WINE FRONT
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
Vibrant cherry red. Intense red fruits carried by an inviting perfume. True to the regional style, offering red cherries coupled with delicious savoury spice. A silky concentration provides richness and length.
92 Point Rated - Nick Butler The Real Review
"Medium purple colour with soft red edges. Strawberries and spice, oak imperceptible. A juicy and bright expression, purple plum flesh and red-cherry acidity round out a very well-made and approachable young pinot"
Campbell Mattinson - The Wine Front
"One of the more affordable pinot noir offerings out of the Yarra Valley. There’s some volatility on the nose but the palate is well-weighted and well-textured; it makes for enjoyable drinking. We get sappy cherry-plum flavours with whispers of herbs. It doesn’t quite do enough to get into 90+ score territory but it does do enough to offer good value and drinking, and it is clearly varietal."
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;