Torbreck Cuvee Juveniles 2018
BAROSSA VALLEY GMS BLEND FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST WINE ESTATES TORBRECK
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- BACK VINTAGE GMS BLEND FROM TORBRECK WINES
- ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP 100 WINE ESTATES ROBERT PARKER
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
A perennial favourite, Grenache from old vines shows it ability
to exhibit lifted florals, red juicy fruit characters such as wild
cherry, raspberry and pomegranate. The palate has delicious
texture and long acidity balancing a freshness from savoury
Mataro and bolder Shiraz components. Serve with an array of
cuisines including spicy dishes at or below 16 degrees Celsius.
An above average winter rainfall led into a below average
spring and summer rainfall, producing small bunches and small
berries, leading to a reduced yield. Quality was certainly high,
particular amongst our red varieties of Shiraz, Grenache and
Mataro. 2018 wines will be remembered for their impressive
colour, structure and longevity.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for up to 8 year|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.95ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;