Saltram Mamre Brook Barossa Shiraz 2016
SALTRAM ESTABLISHED 1859 PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY BEST IN SHOW ROYAL ADELAIDE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- ICONIC SALTRAM ESTATE ESTABLISHED 1859
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY WINNER NAMED BEST IN SHOW ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- MAMRE BROOK SHIRAZ HAS BEEN RATED UP TO 94 POINTS HALLIDAY
- FIVE RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
Easy on the palate with a smooth and easy palate, this Shiraz is guaranteed to impress. A rich body of plum and liquorice flavours pack a real punch, with enhanced maturation for intense oak undertones that add to the complexity.
Shiraz fruit was selected from low yielding, mature vineyards in the Barossa. Fruit was crushed and de-stemmed before fermentation on skins took place in a variety of different fermenters. Fermentation developed intense colour and extracted soft tannins from the skins.
The wine was matured in seasoned and new French and American oak barrels for twenty two months and individual vineyard parcels were kept separate throughout the winemaking process and blended just prior to bottling.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111266, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 226.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT