Riolite Vini Sangiovese Nero d'Avola e Corvina The Blend 6pack
99 POINT RATED BY LUCA MARONI ITALY'S JAMES HALLIDAY RARE LIMITED RELEASE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.17 out of 5 stars.
- 99 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI ITALY'S JAMES HALLIDAY
- THE LOWEST PRICED 99 POINT WINE EVER OFFERED
- SOURCED FROM THREE OF THE COUNTRIES BEST VINEYARD SITES
- PRODUCED BY & AGED BY ONE OF REGIONS OLDEST PRODUCERS
Intense and concentrated ruby red colour. Bouquet of ripe red fruit on a spicy background. On the palate it enhances all its freshness with just and balanced tannins accompanied by a long persistence.
99 Points Luca Maroni
From a selection of the best grapes harvested between the first and third week of October, carefully de- stemmed are vinified in modern stainless steel tanks, with maceration on the skins for an average duration of 15-18 days at a temperature of about 26 ° centigrade. Once the alcoholic fermentation is complete, the wine carries out the malolactic fermentation. After 6 months of aging the blend is made between the three grapes and the bottling.
Sangiovese, Nero d ́Avola e Corvina
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2019, m_10, d_13, h_5
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_111064, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 292.59ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT