Normans Estate Est 1853 Vine Ancestry Shiraz 2021
OLD VINE EXPORT EXCLUSIVE CLEARANCE DEAL FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FOUNDING WINEMAKERS ESTABLISHED 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- EXCLUSIVE EXPORT EXCLUSIVE CLEARANCE DEAL
- DON'T PAY $35 A BOTTLE OUR PRICE JUST $9.99
- 71% OFF UNDER NORMAL EXPORT FOB PRICING
- PRODUCED NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Well-balanced elegant nose with soft freshly cut plum, blackberry and blueberry notes showing its youthfulness at this stage. This is complimented with star anise spice giving depth to the highly aromatic bouquet. Full and vibrant with an initial surge of juicy fruit flavours of blackberry, plum and mulberry. The oak and tannins are smooth and subtle with the under lying taste whilst some spice and natural fruit acid give length and definition. An outstanding match with all full flavoured red meat dishes. I find it goes well with the over powering delicious flavour of barbequed spare ribs!
Sourced from multiple sites in South Australia from vines aged from 35 - 80 years of age. The wine was fermented in small stainless steel fermenters to retain concentrated fruit flavours. To complete the fermentation process and maturation the wine went into mostly old oak barrels with a small percentage of new oak for a period of 12 months. This enabled the use of the finely toasted oak barrels to slowly infiltrate the highly concentrated fruit flavour creating a well-balanced yet complex tannin structure.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2023, m_9, d_21, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_115550, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 255.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT