Normans Encounter Bay Shiraz 2021
GOLD MEDAL WINNING 94 & 92 POINT RATED ENCOUNTER BAY SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ FROM NORMANS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ
- 92 POINT RATED MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- SOURCED FROM LANGHORNE CREEK, MCLAREN VALE, RIVERLAND & CURRENCY CREEK REGIONS
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- PRODUCED NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
This Shiraz displays blueberry, violet and roasted almond flavours. It is full and vibrant with a great balance between the fruit flavours and textured oak.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Engaging fruit cake like aromas followed by a rich dark juicy fruit flavours with good use of oak and some nice fresh acidity."
92 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"It's delightfully fruited and fragrant on the nose showing dark cherry, mixed spice, almond and floral aromas, leading to a juicy palate displaying rounded mouthfeel and smooth texture, finishing lingering and attractive. At its best: now to 2027. $20.00. www.normanswines.com. May 2022."Gold Medal
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_3, d_29, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
- loc_en_AU, sid_115745, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 278.94ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.