Normans Chandlers Hill Merlot 2022
NEW RELEASE NORMANS CHANDLERS HILL MERLOT BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- CANCELLED EXPORT STOCK PRICED TO CLEAR
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FOUNDING WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Vibrant crimson and magenta hue. Freshly cut plum and blackberry aromas, with hints of brooding dark chocolate and mint. Beautifully soft, fruit driven which is round and succulent. There is sweet plum and blackberry fruit with a full, rich texture and velvet like tannins with a hint of exotic spices.
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having oak maturation. Great to drink now, but will mature and develop complexity over the short to medium term.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or will develop over short to mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.73ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;