Normans Bin C163 Limestone Coast Shiraz 2018
BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER RATED 92 POINTS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.81 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- UNBEATABLE PRICING ON NORMANS LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Rich crimson red with hints of plum purple. Lifted aromatics with spicy nose with earthy tones. The fruit flavours are blackcurrants and stewed plums. Classic Limestone Shiraz with ripe fruit characters of dark plum and cherry, with a hint of cassis spice and oak. The palate is generous, vibrant and savoury, with a smooth and velvety mouthfeel with some dried earth character followed by a soft tannin structure.
Normans Wines is one of the oldest and most respected family names in Australian winemaking. Since 1853, when Jesse Norman planted his first vines in Adelaide, Normans Wines has developed a reputation for premium award winning Australian wines. Normans Wines is one of Australia’s founding winemakers.
Sourced from a premium vineyard located in the ancient limestone soils of the Limestone coast region of South Australia. The fruit was picked over a four-week period, which ensures blending options for more complex finished wine. The individual parcels were fermented in stainless steel open top fermenters, macerated on skins for seven days before being pressed then aged with a mixture of French and American oak. The wines were allowed to spontaneously undergo malolactic fermentation and were kept in individual batches until final blending to ensure only the finest wine of the vintage produced our bin series Shiraz.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2020, m_6, d_3, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
- loc_en_AU, sid_112499, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 235.87ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT