Ladbroke Grove Museum Coonawarra Reserve Shiraz 2012
MUSEUM RELEASE 2012 SHIRAZ FROM WINNER OF AUSTRALIAN BOUTIQUE WINE OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- MUSEUM RELEASE SHIRAZ FROM BOUTIQUE WINE OF YEAR WINNER
- MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ONE OF COONAWARRA'S MOST AWARDED FAMILY OWNED WINERIES
- LADBROKE GROVE WINES HAVE BEEN RATED AS HIGH AS 96 POINTS HALLIDAY
This elegant wine has ripe fruit characters with spicy and generous rich red berry flavours. The wine exhibits balanced supple tannins with an impressive palate and with careful cellaring should develop over the next 7-10 years.
Selected from premium parcels of fruit this classic Coonawarra Shiraz has benefited from extended maturation in new French oak hogsheads for 22 months.
Established in 1982, Ladbroke Grove Wines remains a family owned business producing premium Coonawarra wines in limited quantities.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 7-10 years|
- y_2020, m_2, d_19, h_13
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_23
- loc_en_AU, sid_110437, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT