Hardys HRB Tasmania Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2020
92 POINT RATED NED GOODWINE JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION COOL CLIMATE TASMANIAN YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE BLEND OF YARRA VALLEY, TASMANIAN & WESTERN AUSTRALIAN PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 93 POINTS FROM HUON HOOKE & DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS
- PRODUCED BY HARDYS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Brilliant cherry red. Aromas of strawberries, mulberry and cherry with flashes of cardamom and anise. Further complexed by subtle influence of French oak spice. Juicy and sweet fruited with a palate full of ripe berry fruits, fine tannins, and subtle oak all combine to provide a palate of balance, texture and mineral acid drive.
92 Point Rated - Ned Goodwin James Halliday's Wine Companion
"An intriguing inter-regional blend, especially in lieu of the WA addition, a state with an average track record with pinot. Fermented wild. Matured in French oak for 8 months (28% new). Clearly, lots of stems have been employed, such is the overriding note of mescal. Red fruits beneath. The tannins, lithe and long and crunchy. Finishes a bit sweet, but I have faith that time will endow the wine with considerably more complexity."
History shows that Thomas Hardy first blended grapes from multiple regions in 1865. Thomas believed that blending grapes with different characteristics would complement and enhance the qualities of each region. So began Hardys rich blending heritage; with each new blend a unique code was created starting from A001 and labelled Heritage Reserve Bin or HRB.
Tasmania & Yarra Valley
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Enjoy now cellar up to 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.01ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;