Hardys HRB Tasmania Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE 93 DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE COOL CLIMATE PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 93 POINTS FROM HUON HOOKE & DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS
- LABEL RATED UP TO 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY HARDYS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Brilliant cherry red. Aromas of strawberries, mulberry and cherry with flashes of cardamom and anise. Further complexed by subtle influence of French oak spice. Juicy and sweet fruited with a palate full of ripe berry fruits, fine tannins, and subtle oak all combine to provide a palate of balance, texture and mineral acid drive.
History shows that Thomas Hardy first blended grapes from multiple regions in 1865. Thomas believed that blending grapes with different characteristics would complement and enhance the qualities of each region. So began Hardys rich blending heritage; with each new blend a unique code was created starting from A001 and labelled Heritage Reserve Bin or HRB.
Tasmania & Yarra Valley
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Enjoy now cellar up to 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.44ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;