Established 1896 Back Of The Truck Reserve Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 Dozen
BAROSSA CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERIES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCER WINNER OF AUSTRALIA'S BIGGEST TROPHY THE JIMMY WATSON
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ONE OF BAROSSA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1896
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON THIS LABEL
Deep red in colour with purple hues. This wine exhibits aromas of blackberry, eucalypt and a touch of mint. The palate is full and luscious with flavours of blackberries and plums. The palate is full flavoured with soft tannins and rounded oak. A medium to full bodied wine which has good length and is an excellent example of Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
A mild winter and a drier than normal spring led to an early flowering and fruit set for the Barossa vineyards. A hot start to summer meant that ripening occurred early and the vintage started on the 9th February with all varieties ripening in short succession. The conditions led to an excellent growing season with the reds full of density, colour and rich flavour. The Cabernet grapes were the last variety harvested and despite lower than average yields, the quality of the wines from the 2019 Barossa vintage is set to be exceptional.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink ow or cellar 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;