Draytons Family Oakey Creek Hunter Valley Heritage Red 2015
HUNTER VALLEY RED BLEND FROM DRAYTON'S FAMILY WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY DRAYTON’S ONE OF HUNTER VALLEY’S PIONEERING WINEMAKING FAMILIES
- HUNTER VALLEY WINE SHOW TROPHY IS NAMED IN THEIR HONOUR
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY ESTABLISHED 1853
- PREMIUM HUNTER VALLEY RED BLEND ONE PALLET ONLY
This wine is bright ruby red in colour with intense berry fruit aromas. The palate is medium bodied with rich blackcurrant and ribena like fruit flavours. The tannins are soft silky smooth. It is for immediate drinking, however, will continue to improve with 3 to 5 years bottle age.
Matured for 11 months 4-year-old American barriques Stainless steel tank till bottling.
Hunter Valley, New South Wales
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;