Cantina Tollo Rocca Ventosa Terre Di Chieti DOP Montepulciano D Abrusso 2019
GOLD MEDAL WINNING ITALIAN MONTEPULCIANO SOURCED FROM MULTIPLE WINNER OF BEST PRODUCER IN EUROPE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER MUNDUS VINI SPRING EDITION 2018
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE GREAT INTERNATIONAL WINE AWARDS
- "CANTINA TOLLOS WINES ARE BARGAINS GIVEN TODAY'S SUPER HIGH WINE PRICES" ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE MUNDUS VINI
- SOURCED FROM THE WORLD FAMOUS ABRUZZO REGION
Ruby red with violet reflexes. Small red berry fruits, wild cherry, violets, delicate and spicy. Full bodied, well structured with soft and well balanced tannins.
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
"Cantina Tollo’s wines are pleasant, well-made, clean offerings that represent bargains given today’s super-high wine prices."
Mundus Vini Summer Edition 2019
Mundus Vini Spring Edition 2019
Cantina Tollo is located in the Italian village of Tollo in the region of Abruzzo. The origins of the business, which sprang from need, are firmly rooted in local history. The wine growers may have had neither name nor lineage but produced a wine that merited a position alongside more aristocratic vintages. The ancient tradition of winemaking in this part of the country is inseparably linked with the plight of the southern peasant farmers who were poor and owned just enough land to provide for the immediate family. The requirement to earn enough to live led to a solution in grapes and wine. One could say that their wine was truly life giving.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar long term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 15.74ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;