Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Shiraz 2021
94 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD SHIRAZ FROM TROPHY WINNER NAMED LIMESTONE COAST WINERY OF YEAR MIWC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.58 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- LIMESTONE COAST WINERY OF THE YEAR MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN DON'T PAY $35 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
Deep dark black with crimson edge. Powerful and opulent fruit-driven, it has ripe black berry characters with hints of chocolate, alcohol and plums. The palate is fleshy, highlighting the high quality fruit used for this wine. Ripe dark berry characters, which will enable this wine to age well, there is black berry up front with notes of licorice, chocolate and alcohol interwoven across the palate with fine tannins lingering on the finish.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Dark and inky on the nose, with a slight mocha character. Splendid tannic palate, with lots of spice and a dense concentration of fruit flavours."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was picked at optimum ripeness and transported to the winery and immediately crushed. Following on from this we fermented the juice on skins for 10-12 days to maximise colour and flavour extraction. The skins were then pressed gently and the pressings pumped back with the free-run juice. The wine was then fermented over a week then allowed to settle and was then racked off lees. The wine under went malolactic fermentation in barrel and then was aged in the same barrels for 12 months. The wine was blended and prepared for bottling with minimal filtration.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 8+ years|
- y_2022, m_6, d_30, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
- loc_en_AU, sid_115552, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 289.46ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT