Striking Red The Broken Shovel Central Otago Pinot Noir 2019 Dozen
91 POINT & 4.5 STAR RATED CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR EXCLUSIVE PRODUCED BY ICONIC MCARTHUR RIDGE WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINTS & 4.5 STAR RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- HAND PICKED COOL CLIMATE CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR
- PRODUCED BY MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNING MCARTHUR RIDGE WINES
91 Point Rated & 4.5 Star Rated Sam Kim Wine Orbit
It's elegantly styled, showing ripe cherry, clove, thyme, and toasted nut aromas with a hint of mushroom complexity. The palate displays gentle weight and silky flow well framed by fine tannins, finishing supple and friendly. Attractively expressed and immediately appealing. At its best: now to 2024. Feb 2023.
This vibrant fruit driven Central Otago Pinot Noir is crafted from grapes grown on the glacial terraces in the Upper Clutha Valley of Central Otago, one of the southernmost winegrowing regions in the world.
The vines are intensively managed to achieve perfectly ripe fruit for winemaking. All grapes are carefully harvested by hand with only the best fruit going to the winery.
Central Otago, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;