Wattle Park Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2019 By Pirramimma
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 93 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- SINGLE VINEYARD KUITPO ADELAIDE HILLS CHARDONNAY
- 53% OFF SAVE $192 A DOZEN LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- PRODUCERS BY PIRRAMIMMA WINES ESTABLISHED 1892
The wine displays a bouquet of nutty oak, guava, honeydew melon and granny smith apple, with the elegant palate showing grapefruit, mandarin, nectarine and kaffir lime, complemented by subtle spicy oak. This refined Chardonnay is ready for immediate consumption.
93 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"It's gorgeously fruited and inviting on the nose showing ripe stone fruit, mango, cedar and vanilla aromas, leading to a wonderfully flavoursome palate offering excellent fruit intensity combined with creamy texture and seductive oak influence."
93 Point Rated - Winestate Magazine
"Interesting nose; a combination of light jubey fruit and oak. Long savoury palate has a chewy oak finish."
The exceptionally low yielding 2019 vintage gave us quality fruit to work with. We picked the 34 year old Chestnut block and the 19 year old Pebbles vineyard at differing baumes for spectrum of flavour and crisp natural acidity. We barrel fermented 50% of the juice in new French oak barriques with the remaining 50% in stainless steel to provide the fresh fruit dimension.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now cellar mid term|
- y_2022, m_1, d_21, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114697, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 255.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT