Riunite Trebbiano Moscato Emilia IGT
MULTI AWARD WINNING ITALIAN MOSCATO ONE OF THE BEST SELLING WINES IN AMERICA
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- RIUNITE WINES HAVE BEEN ONE OF AMERICA'S BEST SELLING WINES FOR 5 DECADES
- SILVER MEDAL WINNER INDY INTERNATIONAL WINE COMP
- SILVER & HIGHLY RATED AT WINEMAKERS CHALLENGE
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER AT DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS
- WINERY THAT HAS BEEN PRODUCING FOR OVER 60 YEARS
Intense straw yellow colour. Sweet and aromatic with notes of honey and citrus fruits. The palate is delicate and pleasantly sweet.
Winemaker Challenge 2015
Indy International Wine Competition 2016
Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
After a soft pressing, the must is quickly separated from the skins. Fermentation at 38-40°F is followed by preservation in thermo-conditioned vats. A second fermentation of several weeks’ length elicits the slight sparkle. Isobaric bottling.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 207.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;