Penna Lane Three Valleys Clare Valley Riesling 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ONE OF THE CLARE VALLEYS FOUNDING FAMILIES OF WINES
- FAMILY OWNED WINERY WITH HISTORY DATING BACK TO 1865
- PRODUCER OF 95 POINT HALLIDAY RATED RIESLING
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED RIESLING FROM PENNA LANE
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER AT CLARE WINE SHOW
This wine reflects the diversity of these regions and it delivers flavours that are distinctly Clare. Lime, lemon citrus flavours with a crisp long balanced acid finish. A wine to enjoy young but a wine that will develop with age
The Clare Valley is one of Australia's smaller wine growing regions, but it encompasses a diversity of wine styles and flavours. From the valley of the Skilly Hills, to the flats of the Polish Hill River and the rich red soils of Watervale, each of the sub-regions something to offer the winemaker.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 275.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;