Oyster Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021
90 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM OYSTER BAY WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING
- ONE OF THE MOST AWARDED SAUV BLANC BRANDS IN THE WORLD
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST SELLING WHITE WINE
- COOL CLIMATE SAUV BLANC FROM MARLBOROUGH
Stunningly aromatic tropical fruits and bright citrus notes, with a refreshingly zesty finish.
90 Point Rated - James Suckling
The wine that started it all. The first Oyster Bay. Which happened to win the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. Its brilliant clarity, extraordinary aromatic flavours and refreshing zest are both thrilling and enthralling.
It all starts in our Marlborough vineyards, in the region famous for introducing elegant, cool climate New Zealand wines to the world. Marlborough’s warm days and cool nights create an extended growing season allowing the grapes to develop strong, intense varietal characteristics whilst maintaining a balanced, crisp natural acidity. The result is a distinct wine that is always crisp, elegant, and refreshing. Uniquely Marlborough and undeniably Oyster Bay.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 229.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;