Normans Holbrooks Road Moscato Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.49 A BOTTLE
- NEW VARIETY RELEASE IN NORMANS HOLBROOKS RANGE
- MULTIPLE TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- SOURCED FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIAS MOST AWARDED WINERIES EST 1853
Golden honey in colour. Bursting with sherbet lemon, passion fruit, and a hint of apple and veil of musk. Floral flavours with Turkish delight richness and strawberries and cream with a musk and apple backbone.
Once the grapes reached their optimum maturity level they were harvested in the cool of the night and promptly delivered to the winery. Once fermentation was completed, the blend of juice was put to together to ensure consistency across the wine. It was then filtered and bottled under screw cap to preserve the aromatic fruit.
|Cellaring:||Drinking Well Now|
- y_2019, m_1, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_108421, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 423.85ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT