Grant Burge Moscato Frizzante 2019
BAROSSA VALLEY MOSCATO FROM 5TH GENERATION WINEMAKERS GRANT BURGE WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- BAROSSA VALLEY MOSCATO WITH LIGHT SPRITZ
- 5TH GENERATION WINEMAKER
Vibrant aromas of rosewater, lychee and guava are accented by the sweet floral perfume of fresh rose petals and lavender, with rich, sweet aromas of fresh quince and confectionary musk. The palate is a mix of natural fruit sugar balanced with lower alcohol and crisp acidity to create a pleasingly sweet yet balanced alfresco style.
The fruit for this Moscato Frizzante is sourced from premium vineyards in the Barossa Valley. Only the best parcels of grapes are selected to make this premium, delicate, fruit-driven wine with excellent balance, which is best enjoyed chilled on a warm Summer day.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;