Dukes Vineyard Magpie Hill Reserve Riesling 2021
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 99 POINT RATED & WINE OF THE YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE ALLOCATION ONLY GREAT SOUTHERN RIESLING
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WINE OF THE YEAR & 99 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY DUKES FINALIST FOR JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- FINALIST FOR JAMES HALLIDAY BEST VALUE WINERY
- SMALL ALLOCATION LIMIT ONE DOZEN PER CUSTOMER
Lime, citrus blossom and ripe fruit aromas. Lovely fine fruit and acid and flavours that linger for long after the wine has gone.
Duke’s Magpie Hill Reserve Riesling has built up a cult following on the back of a numerous high scoring vintages from James Halliday over the years including the coveted Wine of the Year & 99 points for the 2017 vintage, and the 98 Points for the 2019 vintage and also 98 Points for the 2020 vintage by Erin Larkin
Magpie Hill Reserve Reisling is the product of the vision of Duke’s Vineyard owner Ian (Duke) Ranson and his wife Hilde. Their first vines were planted in 1999 for Duke’s 60th birthday beginning what was their 20-year ‘retirement’ plan. In their last vintage for actual retirement, their faith in their Porongurup terroir with major national coverage of their near perfect wine. Expect purity, elegance and drive.
Single vineyard, crisp & Dry, long lime finish, handpicked, whole bunch pressed and can age 20+ years
Great Southern, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink Now or cellar long term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;