Dalfarras Victorian Pinot Grigio 2022
COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN PINOT GRIGIO FROM WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF THE YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY TAHBILK A WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED STUART KNOX THE REAL REVIEW
- "GOOD DRINKING HERE $20" JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION
Vibrant scents of nashi fruit, lemons and limes on a lively palate of melon, pear and citrus characters with spice notes and a deliciously zesty finish.
The inspiration for this label Lichen Dark, was the fabulous pattern work made by lichen on a stand of birch trees. All lacy loopy semi-transparent shapes that overlap and intertwine. This wine was crafted from 100% Pinot Grigio grapes, sourced from our vineyards in the Murray Darling and the Goulburn Valley. Grapes were picked and crushed during the cool of night to retain their fresh, varietal flavours. The juice was then divided into select parcels. Each parcel underwent a different treatment such as malolactic fermentation; fermentation and time with French oak; or spending an extended period on yeast lees. Each treatment resulted in an individually flavoured parcel of wine, and the unique character and personality of the final blend is a result of the special handling of these separate parcels.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 238.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;