Bitch Moscato Nv
OUR BEST SELLING MOSCATO, BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- AMAZING VALUE DRINK NOW STYLE
- BITCH WINES RATED UP TO 90 POINTS PARKER'
- SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
- SAVE $107 AND 59% A DOZEN
The palate exhibits fresh musky flavours with a delicate fairy floss characteristic to it. The natural fruit sweetness is balanced with the fresh acid finish and the gentle spritz gives the wine a refreshing touch. The nose displays fresh, floral aromatic notes with a touch of sherbet and musk.
The grapes for this wine were machine harvested in the cool of the morning. After crushing, the must was drained, gently airbag pressed and immediately the free run juice only was cold settled at ultra-low temperatures. This juice was then fermented at low temperatures using carefully selected yeast strains as to not overpower but bring out the delicate varietal characters without increasing phenolic. The fermentation was arrested just prior to achieving dryness, leaving a wine with some residual sugar. This wine was then racked with its’ fine yeast lees to add complexity and maintain fruity freshness. The wine was subsequently cold stabilised and filtered ready for bottling.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drinking well now|
- y_2020, m_9, d_18, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_15
- loc_en_AU, sid_107479, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 278.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT