Valdo Millesimato Prosecco Treviso Doc
HIGHLY RATED ITALIAN PROSECCO FROM MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINERY ESTABLISHED 1926
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PROSECCO VALDO WAS BORN IN THE PROVINCE OF TREVISO IN 1926
- GREAT CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY - VINITALY TASTING
- 4 STARS GUIDA VINI BUONI D’ITALIA
- MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING ITALIAN WINERY
Elements of fresh pear and Golden Delicious apple with a refined flavour and persistent perlage.
At Vinitaly, Valdo Spumanti presents the new Valdo Millesimato Prosecco Treviso DOC, a product of great character and personality, in an elegant and prestigious packaging.
Guida Vini Buoni D’Italia
Located right in the heart of the Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG production area, the Valdo Winery has been cultivating this unique area for generations. Over 80 years of passion for its vineyards, care for its cellars and love for wine have led Valdo to successfully embed and promote the culture of Prosecco throughout the world, and to receive prestigious accolades year after year. Recent changes in the DOCG have determined that the variety formerly known as Prosecco will revert to an older name – Glera and the word ‘Prosecco’ reverts to being a regional descriptor that describes where Glera can be grown.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 3 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 216.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;